| THINGS TO DO IN ALCUDIA, MALLORCA |
A couple of weeks ago, my family came to visit me on this beautiful island. Being away from your friends and family is the only negative thing about traveling. But, if they come to visit it’s so much fun to show them the beauty of the island or place where you are. My mom is totally into local markets and some of you guys on Instagram recommended the weekly market in Alcúdia. On Tuesday and Sunday morning you can visit this market. Buying clothes on a market isn’t really my thing, but because you could buy a lot of food and fruit I really liked it. Alcúdia is located on the North-side of the Island and is known for the long and wide beaches. You can also find a lot of restaurants, bars and also the nightlife is quite vibrant. But, this is not the reason why I really loved Alcúdia. The reason I really loved this city, is the gorgeous city center. There are a lot of beautiful buildings and cute little streets.
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO IN ALCUDIA
- Go to the weekly market on Tuesday or Sunday morning
- Smell all the beautiful flowers! Hey, I’m a Dutchie who can blame me?
- Go to the beach for a relax day to finally read that book that has been laying on your nightstand for over a year
- Go dance the night away in the local bars, or take the bus to other cities
- Stroll through the beautiful old city center and get lost
For more ‘On the move to…’ trips, read more here to be inspired!