| MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE |
Hi everyone! I got a lot of questions about my current skincare routine, so I thought it was time to tell you more about that. Since I moved from The Netherlands to Spain, I noticed a change and my skin got really dry and red. Ofcourse the change in temperatures and all the flying didn’t help much. I’m also wearing more makeup then normal because of all the photo shoots and videos. In front of the camera it’s almost necessary to wear makeup but my everyday look consist just mascara and eyeliner and off I go!
So, it was time to try new skincare products and I discovered Mádara. They have different collections and I choose for the SOS Hydration, which is perfect for my dry and dehydrated skin. This line will reduce the moisture level in the skin and balance it. Also good to know, everything is natural & organic, cruelty free and vegan friendly. Below, I’ll show you step by step my current skincare routine. I also recommend drinking enough water and eat your veggies. (yes mom)
- I start of with the Micellar water to remove my makeup and thoroughly cleanse my skin.
- Two to three times a week, I exfoliate my skin with this soft oil-to-milk scrub for a smoother, cleaner and glowing skin.
- Then I apply the SOS hydra repair serum to restore the moisture and balance the dehydrated skin. This serum is really soft and you feel the difference immediately after applying.
- As a follow-up I use the SOS hydra recharge cream to lock that moisture in, to reduce fine lines and to protect my skin.
- Once a week (twice a week is also good) I apply this super soft mask which reduces skin tightness, brings comfort immediately and makes my skin glow. What I love about this mask is that you can leave it on, it’s not a thick layer that you have to wipe off.
As a result, I end up with a more calm, soft and glowy look. What are your go-to skincare products? Where would you want to read more about? Let me know in the comments! For more beauty tips, click here.
STEP 1 | REMOVE MAKEUP
STEP 2 | SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB
STEP 3 | HYDRA REPAIR SERUM
STEP 4 | RECHARGE CREAM
STEP 5 | HYDRA MASK
SWIPE THE MASK OFF (OR NOT) AND YOUR DONE